The Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap Oldsmobile 455 intake manifold (#7551) is intended for aggressive street/strip big-block applications. This high-flow manifold, when matched with the ideal camshaft and Edelbrock cylinder heads, produces broad torque and peak horsepower in the 1500 to 6500 rpm range.
The Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap Oldsmobile 455 manifold also features an Air-Gap design. This award-winning design incorporates the same race-winning technology that’s been used on Edelbrock Victor Series competition intake manifolds for decades. The Air-Gap design features an open air space that separates the runners from the hot engine oil, resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more power.
The #7551 is compatible with stock heads, but has been optimized to work with Edelbrock RPM cylinder heads #60519 for the best performance results. Finally, this manifold is not compatible with EGR or spread-bore carburetors.
- Designed for street/strip applications in the 1500 to 6500 rpm range
- Features the popular Air-Gap design that separates the runners from the hot engine oil, resulting in a cooler, denser air charge for more power
- Not compatible with EGR or spread-bore carburetors
- Made in USA, by Edelbrock under high-quality standards
- Retail priced around: $399.00